Team Study Room Policy
- The team study room is available to all current MTSU students.
- The team study room is reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- The team study room can be reserved 48 hours in advance.
Make your online reservations on the Business Lab website
- The team study room may be reserved for up to four hours at a time.
- A maximum of four students will be allowed in the room.
- The team study room is reserved for academic purposes only.
- No recreational or non‐academic activities allowed.
- If no members of the group are present 15 minutes after the reservation start time, the reservation will be canceled.
- Team study room users must adhere to MTSU and BAS Computer Lab policies and procedures.
- The team study room should remain locked at all times while in use.
- Food or open drinks are not permitted in the team study room.
- Students may lose the right to use the team study room if equipment or facilities are abused, defaced, or vandalized.
- Lab Assistants are not responsible for items left in this room.