Panopto is a powerful video management system that allows you to create video presentations, capture lectures, add narrations to presentations, etc. Panopto is available to all Jones College of Business faculty, staff and students. You can use Panopto in the classroom, in your office or at home. Use Panopto to deliver a flexible, easy to use, interactive and engaging class!
With Panopto you can:
- Log into D2L and access your classes content
- Add the Panopto Recordings link (see instructions in the Quick Start for Faculty link below)
- Click the Panopto Recordings link (this provisions a Panopto folder for your class recordings)
- Download and install the Panopto Recorder to your computer
- Click on Create then Record a New Session
- Select your Primary Video Source (optional)
- Check your microphone volume level in the Panopto software
- Select your microphone under the Primary Source section
- Check your Secondary Capture Sources
- Select Capture Main or Seconday Screen to capture your computer's desktop (optional)
- You can also capture two (or more) screens, such as a USB Documnent Camera.
Recommended equipment. Click here for device check out request.
Panopto Resources & Links
If you have any questions or issues with devices not working, or have specific questions about the Panopto software, please contact email@example.com