Group Fitness Classes
We work hard to provide a variety of group fitness classes and times for you to make it a regular part of your schedule! This spring we are offering more than 30 class times over the course of six days, so come find your new favorite way to burn some calories!
Group Fitness All-Access Pass: Now only $20 for students ($35 for Campus Rec members)! Includes unlimited attendance to all fitness classes and online registration for quick reservations.
First time attending a class? See step-by-step details below class schedule.
I Want to Come to a Class!
Step 1: Choose How to Pay.
- Drop-In Fee. All fitness classes are $2 per person without the All-Access Pass.
- All-Access Fitness Pass for the fall semester gives you unlimited attendance to all fitness classes and online
registration for quick access to classes. $20 students / $35 Campus Rec members.
Purchase All-Access Fitness Pass
Step 2: Pay Online and Reserve Your Spot.
Step 3: Class Check-In
To claim your registered spot, you must be in the studio at least 5 minutes before class. Late attendees may be turned away.
Cancelling Your Registration
Remember to cancel at least one hour before class time to ensure there is space for others!
- Log in to the Rec Portal.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner. Select Profile.
- Under the column Personal Information, select Programs. Here you will see a list of your purchases and can select Cancel.