Intramural Sports at MTSU are designed to offer diverse, structured, and enjoyable activities for members of the MTSU Community. Through healthy competition and sportsmanship, participants are exposed to a wide variety of unique, extra-curricular experiences in a recreational environment.
We offer a wide variety of team and individual sports as well as leagues, special
events, and drop-in activities throughout the year. Whether you’re looking for one
night of play, or an entire season, we’ve got an Intramural event for you.
Upcoming Intramural Sports for Fall 2020
- Basketball Tournament, 3 v 3
- Cornhole Tournament
- Flag Football League, 7 v 7
- Kan Jam Tournament
- Outdoor Soccer League, 7 v 7
- Outdoor Volleyball League, 4 v 4
- Pool Battleship
- Spikeball Tournament
This year we have made a few adjustments to the registration process which are outlined below. As we make this transition together, we appreciate your patience and support. We can't wait to make this improvement to our programs and better serve you!
Steps to Participate in IM Sports
Every player will have to go to the Fusion IM Portal to pay their participation fees (information below). If you plan to purchase the 1 or 2 semester pass, you must do this before registering for a team. Once schedules are released, you MUST bring your student ID to the game in order to participate.
Every participant will need to make their payment on the Fusion IM Portal or the Campus Rec app:
- Pay per Year: $50 and allows an individual to play in as many Intramural Sports as desired for an entire school year.
- Pay per Semester: $30 and allows an individual to play in as many intramural sports as desired for an entire semester.
- Per sport: $15 per sport and allows an individual to only play in the sport for which paid.
Rules / Handbook