Raider Rec Village
Raider Rec Village (RRV) is a new Living Learning Community housed in Cummings Hall. It is open to any incoming freshman who is interested and excited about all of the opportunities that Campus Recreation has to offer them!
- Free All-Access Fitness Pass: Includes unlimited attendance to all fitness classes and online registration for quick reservations
- Opportunity to form RRV or co-rec intramural sports teams for free
- 2 Raider Rec Village-only outdoor trips through Middle Tennessee Outdoor Pursuits (MTOP)
- Regular healthy eating and cooking demonstrations at Cummings with the MT Nutrition Team
- Discount for Freshman Fit: An 8-week program that promotes healthy lifestyles as students transition into their first year of college. This program pairs small groups together with a personal trainer for weekly training sessions, and a nutrition mentor for education about healthy eating habits.
Contact Housing Office
More about Living Learning Communities
P.O. Box 556
Murfreesboro, TN 37132