Projects Requiring Designers
If you are interested in a MTSU project:
- Visit the website of the Office of State Architect to review the updated Designer Selection Process.
- Register with the Office of State Architect.
- Open and save the February 2018 revision of the Designer Letter of Interest Form
- Complete the document specifically for the project in which you have interest.
- The response is limited to four pages (do not include photographs or attachments).
- Attach the completed Letter of Interest (in PDF format) to the appropriate email link.
- MTSU requires a Designer Letter of Interest for Standard and Minor projects.
- Forward all required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
I.) Elevator Modernization Phase 3
II.) Murphy Center Window Replacement
III.) Water and Sewer System Updates Phase 2