Campus Planning Master Plan
The master plan provides a framework for fitting the expansion program, a long-term guide for campus growth, into the fabric of the Campus in a way that builds upon existing patterns of land use, circulation, infrastructure, and open space, while making wise use of limited land resources. These visionary development guidelines allow administrators to make informed, coordinated, and cost-effective decisions.
MTSU Campus Master Planning is managed collaboratively with Campus Planning.
- MTSU Master Plan Executive Summary 2016 (pdf)
- Approved Master Plan Updated 2009
- Master Plan Expansion Plan
- Building Projects, Renovations, and Site Improvements / Master Plan Update 2008
- MTSU Master Plan 02.14.2008 (pdf)
To view the Master Plans (PDF) , you should have Adobe reader installed on your computer. You may obtain a free copy from the Adobe web site.