Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can students still meet with a Career Advisor?
Yes! Our team is available in office, via Zoom, or by phone and we serve students year-round.
How do I make an appointment?
Log in with MTSU student account at https://mtsu.campus.eab.com/ (click here for step-by-step directions)
Is the office still open?
YES! Our office (KUC 328) is staffed Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
How can I communicate with the Career Development Center?
- Call: 615.898.2500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a meeting: https://mtsu.campus.eab.com/
How do I get a job/internship?
- Search Handshake and CareerShift to job search and connect with companies and professionals. Create a LinkedIn profile to search and connect as well.
- Schedule a session with a career advisor for more specific help on networking and search strategy for your industry and interests!
Should I even be applying for jobs and internships right now with everything going on in the world?
YES! Companies are hiring. LOTS of them!
I’m graduating in May, what should I do?
- Update your professional marketing materials (i.e. resume/cover letter)
- Network, network, network
- Source leads on all job boards
- Make your personal network aware of the kind of opportunity you are seeking
- Work with your Career Advisor
Can I get help with my resume?
Absolutely! Click here for our Resume Writing Guide, samples, and then send your drafts to email@example.com for personal assistance.
What jobs can I do with my major?
Visit "What Can I Do With a Major In?" flyers here.
8:00am - 4:30pm
The #1 Way College Students Find Jobs
Parker Dewey Micro-Internships
Paid, Professional Projects for students and recent graduates
Follow Us on Social Media!