Lightning CareerLink Login
If you are having issues accessing you account and you are a current student, please do not create a new account. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any alumni prior to December 2018 will use the alumni login button.
- Any recently enrolled student who contacted our office and received manual login instructions will continue to log in through the Alumni Login button.
Alumni and New Student Login
- Note: Your MTSU Identification Number (M#) is needed to create an account. You may find your M# on the top of your PipelineMT page after log in or on a personal copy of your MTSU transcript. If you have forgotten this information, you may email email@example.com to request. For security purposes you must attach a government issued photo id as proof of your identity. You may black out the assigned government issued document number. Allow a minimum of one business day for an email reply with your MTSU ID number.
Create your account by clicking on the Employer Login above. You will be able to set up your employer profile and contact information. Some things to consider before starting:
- All accounts, contacts, job postings, and job posting edits are reviewed by a staff member before being released in the system to students. We will not approve positions that are not in agreement with our Recruiting Policies.
- A brief organizational profile is required. It should be one to two paragraphs maximum. This will be visible to all students and linked to job postings.
- There are optional fields for social media and YouTube links. Include these URLs, if possible. These will be accessible to students viewing job postings.
- Contact information will not be released to students unless you select to do so in your profile and/or on the job posting.
- We ask all employers to review and agree to our Recruiting Policies which includes posting positions in Lightning CareerLink.
To request a faculty login for Lightning CareerLink, please contact the Recruiting Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Recruiting Coordinator will send login instructions. Click on the Faculty Login Button above to access Lightning CareerLink. Faculty can search for students, jobs and employers in Lightning CareerLink.
Click on the Staff Login Button above to access administrative accounts.
Lightning CareerLink is only for:
- professional entry-level positions requiring a minimum of a *bachelors* degree
- supervised internship/co-op positions preparing students for related post-baccalaureate professional career fields
- part-time jobs located in counties surrounding Rutherford County