Give to CHHS
Did you Know?
- When you give a gift to MTSU, you can designate that it go specifically to the Center for Health and Human Services?
- CHHS relies heavily on external funding to operate its health-focused research, programs, and projects.
- CHHS serves not only our campus community through the public health work done, but that of all 95 counties in Tennessee.
- CHHS has mentored over 60 student interns in the last ten years, giving them hands-on experiences with our many funded research projects and public health community-focused grant activities in multiple Tennessee communities.
We need your help to continue the great work being done for Tennessee's health and well-being.
There are several ways to make a gift:
- A one-time donation or scheduled payments. When prompted for school or college, choose "No College Designated" and be sure and list "Center for Health and Human Services" under the section for "Other Giving Preferences/Additional Comments" so that it gets to the right place.
- For employees, a monthly payroll deduction can be set up at www.mtsu.edu/payrolldeduction. You can also text ‘MTSU’ to 71777 to donate. PLEASE make sure to specify “Center for Health and Human Services” when prompted as to where you would like your donation to go.
Please contact Kristen Wells at Kristen.email@example.com or at 615-898-2417 if you have questions about making a gift to MTSU CHHS.
CHHS appreciates your consideration of supporting the work that we do. EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS and we are most grateful! Help us continue to promote better health and well-being for Tennesseans through the important work that we are able to do in all 95 Tennessee counties through grants, sponsorships, and donations.