One lane on each side of Middle Tennessee Boulevard will be closed due to construction. Other entrances more accessible to use are Rutherford Boulevard, East Main Street, or Greenland Drive. Printable maps/directions of the University and the Murfreesboro area can be found at http://www.mtsu.edu/maps/.
The PRAXIS Series tests are for those seeking admission to teacher education programs, or seeking teacher certification/licensure. PRAXIS testing is normally administered in the Keathley University Center.
Determine which test you need to take and see minimum qualifying score here.
- CASE (Core Academic Skills for Educators): Reading, Math (on screen 4 function calculator), and Writing
Preparation materials, study companions, study guides and practice tests can be found here.
- Specialty Tests: Tests required for certification depend upon the areas in which you seek licensure,
and vary by state. For Tennessee certification, confirm the tests required with your
advisior, the state of Tennessee (615-532-4880 or 615-532-4885), or with the MTSU
- PLT (Principles of Learning and Teaching): The PLT is given in four forms: Early Childhood, K-6, 5-9, or 7-12.
- You must bring a current, unexpired driver's license or passport with you when you take the test.
- You may contact the test company at 800-PRAXIS6. The PRAXIS web site is the best way to get the latest PRAXIS testing information, news, test preparation materials and more.
Visitors (Parking Passes)
All visitors are requested to contact Parking and Transportation Services office at 1403 East Main Street, or go online, create a guest account, and print a visitor pass.
Please see parking notices for the latest changes in parking on campus. All legal parking areas are designated by signs, painted stripes, or other marks. Be sure to check the posted signs BEFORE you park your automobile. If it isn't marked, don't park! For parking questions, visit Parking Services' website.
8:00am - 4:30pm
For after-hour emergencies call Mobile Crisis: 800-704-2651. Or go to the nearest emergency room.
8:00am - 4:30pm