AI-assisted Coding: Exploring GitHub Copilot, GitHub Copilot Labs, and the OpenAI API
Since our introduction to GPT in January, there has been an influx of new AI-based coding tools in the market. These tools have been developed not only by large corporations but also by individual users who are leveraging AI engines in their applications. In this talk, we will discuss recent advancements in codes and APIs that can be utilized in your work. We will provide an introductory demo on accessing the OpenAI API in your applications. Additionally, we will cover other tools available in the market, such as langchain, HuggingFace, exhuman, and pinecone. Join us as we explore the AI-assisted coding landscape and how these tools can transform how we develop software and work.
Click here to watch the video.
- Exploring the Power of AI in Real Estate Investment: A Personal Experiment Sep 7, 2023
- Course Policies for Using AI Aug 8, 2023
- AI-assisted Coding: Exploring GitHub Copilot, GitHub Copilot Labs, and the OpenAI API Apr 25, 2023
- CDS Seminar: "Environmental Data Science: Recent projects from the Data Science Institute" Feb 6, 2023
- CDS Seminar "The Broader Implications of AI in Basic and Applied Sciences: Featuring ChatGPT, GitHub Copilot, and DALL-E 2*" Jan 25, 2023