MTSU's Data Science Institute to assist in opioid abuse study
Cynthia Chafin, CHHS associate director of communty programs, is serving as lead principal investigator on the grant with community and public health assistant professor Kahler Stone as co-principal investigator, with biology professor Ryan Otter and the Data Science Institute providing data expertise and support. MTSU graduate student Chipper Smith, a Wilson County resident and public health student, will be assisting with grant activities as he did with the earlier planning grant as a project assistant.
For more details on this study go to MTSUNews
- A quick note on predictive modeling process May 10, 2022
- Computational Papyrology: Using Data Science to Understand Ancient Manuscripts Apr 27, 2022
- Getting a job after graduation Apr 27, 2022
- Internship experience becomes an opportunity after graduation for one student Apr 6, 2022
- What should every data scientist know when working with ZIP Codes? Jan 18, 2022