Seminars are typically held on Fridays from 12:30 to 2 p.m. in the SunTrust Room (BAS S326). Exceptions are noted on the schedule. Papers are distributed to department members by email. To obtain a copy of a seminar paper or to request a presentation date, please contact Professor Benjamin Jansen (email@example.com).
- January 29th: Marcus Painter, Saint Louis University
- February 19th: Alice Bonaimé, University of Arizona
- March 19th: Claudia Williamson, Mississippi State University
- April 2nd: Brian Albrecht, Kennesaw State University
- September 11th: Tim Riley, University of Arkansas
- October 23rd: Colin Gilstrap, University of Toledo
- January 31: Kevin Mullally, University of Central Florida
- October 18: Joshua Smith, Trevecca Nazarene University
- October 25: Yan Ma, Kobe University
- November 1: Caleb Houston, Mississippi State University
- November 6: Nicholas Clarke, Florida State University
- November 8: Samar Ashour, University of Arkansas
2020-2021 Internal Brown Bag Presentations
- June 19: Aaron Gamino, MTSU, "The effects of prescription monitoring programs and medical marijuana laws on days of bad physical health."
2019 - 2020 Internal Brown Bag Presentations
- October 11: Sona Esona, MTSU, "Economic Growth, Size of Government, Judicial System, and Corruption in Sub Sahara Africa (SSA): A Panel Data Analysis"
- November 15: Wisarut Suwanprasert, MTSU
- February 7: Sarah Ji, MTSU, "Human Capital, Investment Riskiness, and Investment Policy"