1 for All 2018-2019 events and projects
Welcome to the showcase section for 1 for All 2018-2019 events and projects. On these pages you'll find highlights and photos from events and projects on college and university campuses across the country, funded by grants from 1 for All.
On these pages you'll find highlights and photos from events and projects on college and university campuses across the country, funded by grants from 1 for All.
1 for All is a national, nonpartisan program designed to build understanding and support for the First Amendment freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly and petition. 1 for All provides teaching materials and lesson plans to help everyone learn more about their First Amendment rights.
Here are the 2018-2019 highlights!
- Elon University, Sept. 26, 2018
- University of North Alabama, Shut Up and Dance, March 18, 2019
- University of Florida, "Science: Unsilenced," April 16, 2019
- Iowa State University, Shut Up and Dance, April 23, 2019
- University of Nevada, Reno, April 23, 2019
- University of Central Oklahoma, April 25, 2019
- Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2019
- John Brown University, “Reimagining Faith and Public Life,” Oct. 15, 2019
- Franklin College, Indiana, Oct. 29, 2019
- University of Evansville, Fall 2019
- University of Nebraska - Omaha, Fall 2019
- JEA/NHSPA national convention, Nashville, April 17, 2020
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington, 2020
First Amendment PR campaigns:
- Ball State University, Thank a Journalist Day, March 12, 2019
- California State University, Fresno, March 26, 2019
- Middle Tennessee State University, Feb. 16, 2019