(NOTE: By clicking the link above, you will be leaving the MTSU website.)
Free Speech Center newsletter - 1/4/2022
Want to support the Free Speech Center?
Explore The First Amendment Encyclopedia
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” – The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
The First Amendment Encyclopedia collection has more than 1,500 articles on First Amendment topics, court cases and history. Browse our table of contents and learn more about searching and using the encyclopedia.
- Biden answers inflation query by calling Fox reporter SOB
- First Amendment protected man’s cursing of police, Ohio appeals court rules
- Justices suggest Boston should have flown 'Christian flag'
- New edition: A Companion to the United States Constitution and its Amendments
- First Amendment theater: Our 5 freedoms on stage and screen
- Still the land of the free and the home of the brave?