About Fraternity & Sorority Life
As an undergraduate at MTSU, joining a fraternity or sorority is one of the best decisions you can make. Fraternity and sorority membership offers one of the most dynamic and memorable experiences available to you as a college student that will continue for a lifetime. Our fraternity and sorority community represents a diverse population of students. As a community members follow the values of: friendship, leadership, service, scholarship and social success. By joining a fraternity or sorority, you will make lifelong, deep and authentic relationships (called brotherhood and sisterhood). Members are extremely active on campus and hold key positions in numerous organizations.
MTSU Fraternity and Sorority Life has 25 chapters – 10 sororities and 15 fraternities. As of this past academic year, we have over 1,200 members within the community and we are growing! I encourage you to consider fraternity or sorority membership and all of its possibilities. Check out www.mtsu.edu/fsl for more information about our community and how to join. YOU BELONG HERE!
- Explore our values and benefits!
- Learn more about our 3 councils of fraternities and sororities!
- Register for recruitment or express interest to our chapters:
- Check out the MTSU Fraternity and Sorority Life Guide
- Learn more about myths and obligations of membership
- Follow our groups on social media
- Check out the fun we had last year
- Check our FSL on social media at @MTSUFSL on Instagram and www.facebook.com/MTSUFSL
- Contact Leslie.Merritt@mtsu.edu for more information about joining sororities and Jordan.Borchert@mtsu.edu for more information about fraternities
- Student Organization Directory and Events (myMT)