About Fraternity & Sorority Life
As an undergraduate at MTSU, joining a fraternity or sorority is one of the best decisions you can make. Fraternity and sorority membership offers one of the most dynamic and memorable experiences available to you as a college student that will continue for a lifetime. Our fraternity and sorority community represents a diverse population of students. As a community members follow the values of: friendship, leadership, service, scholarship and social success. By joining a fraternity or sorority, you will make lifelong, deep and authentic relationships (called brotherhood and sisterhood). Members are extremely active on campus and hold key positions in numerous organizations.
MTSU Fraternity and Sorority Life has 23 chapters – 10 sororities and 13 fraternities. As of this past academic year, we have over 1,000 members within the community and we are growing! I encourage you to consider fraternity or sorority membership and all of its possibilities. Check out www.mtsu.edu/fsl for more information about our community and how to join. YOU BELONG HERE!
- Explore our values and benefits!
- Learn more about our 3 councils of fraternities and sororities!
- Register for recruitment or express interest to our chapters:
- Check out the MTSU Fraternity and Sorority Life Guide
- Check out our frequency asked questions for family members!
- Follow our groups on social media
- Check out the fun we had last year
- Check our FSL on social media at @MTSUFSL on Instagram and www.facebook.com/MTSUFSL
- Contact Leslie.Merritt@mtsu.edu for more information about joining sororities and Dominic.Summerhill@mtsu.edu for more information about fraternities
- Student Organization Directory and Events (myMT)