Organizational Student Conduct Chart
Organizations included are those who have active disciplinary sanctions and/or disciplinary sanctions that have expired within the last two years. This information is updated only as needed and is reviewed annually.
2021-2022 Academic Year
Kappa Sigma - March 2022
- Threatening or Dangerous Conduct
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Permanent Expulsion
The National Kappa Sigma Office expelled the charter of the Kappa Iota chapter of
Kappa Sigma at MTSU for violations to the Kappa Sigma Fraternity Code of Conduct including
hazing, underage drinking and conduct unbecoming.
2020-2021 Academic Year
Phi Kappa Tau – November 2020
- Disciplinary Probation through December 31, 2021
- Social Restriction through end of Spring 2021 semester
- Series of educational requirements
2019-2020 Academic Year
No Organization Student Conduct Violations for this year
2018-2019 Academic Year
Alpha Phi Alpha – December 2018
- Disorderly Conduct
- Obstruction/Interference with Institutional Activities/Facilities
- Failure to Cooperate with Institutional Officials
- Providing False Information
- Suspension until the end of fall 2022 semester (can petition for suspension term to be shortened beginning with the spring 2020 semester)
- Conditional probation once the chapter returns
- No contact with expelled or inactive Kappa Xi chapter members
- Series of university administration meeting requirements.
Due to the chapter’s disregard for a national moratorium and failure to abide by National Alpha Phi Alpha policies, the chapter was suspended by their national fraternity until 2022.