Are you interested in playing an active role in the general education redesign? There are lots of ways to get involved and have your voice heard:
- Start the Conversation: In your department or among your peers, talk about general education at MTSU. What has your experience been and how could it be improved? What's working and what's not?
- Participate in a Town Hall: Learn more here.
- Provide Feedback: Feel free to share your thoughts, concerns, or comments either by emailing us directly at GenEd@mtsu.edu or through our anonymous comment area here.
- Learn More: Visit our "Learn More" page to read more about redesign theories and efforts at other institutions.
- Complete a redesign survey: Coming soon!
- Talk with your peer representatives on the Student Advisory Council or Faculty Advisory Council: Find out who they are here.
Director of General Education
Dr. Susan Myers-Shirk, Professor of History
Director of Communications & Research Associate
Dr. Katherine Brackett, Research Assistant Professor of History
Association of American Colleges & Universities (AAC&U)
Association for General & Liberal Studies (AGLS)