Impact of Giving
- $60 donated to the American Red Cross could help one person learn CPR or life-saving skills.
- $60 donated to Middle Tennessee Council, Boy Scouts of America will send an underserved youth to Cub Scout Day Camp.
- $50 to Community Health Charities allows one patient to be registered for Medic Alert+, the Alzheimer’s Association’s Safe Return program.
- $6/week donated to CASA of Rutherford County will fund the services of a CASA volunteer for one deserving child for a year.
- $3/week donated to Second Harvest Food Bank will purchase 15 pounds of food a week, enough for 24 meals.
- $1/week donated to Community Helpers of Rutherford County would pay an average monthly water bill.
- $3/week donated to The Crisis Center will cover the cost of 6 calls to the Crisis Line.
- $3/week donated to Discovery Center at Murfree Spring provides two families with free admission for a year.
- $1/week donated to Domestic Violence Program, Inc. provides a 24-hour shelter stay for a victim of domestic violence and her children,
including toiletries, food, counseling and case management.
- $7 to St. Jude's Children's Hospital can provide a medical teaching doll to help explain a diagnosis to children.
- $6/week donated to Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee provides a summer camp scholarship for one Girl Scout or provide funding for one
Girl Scout for an entire year.
- $3/week donated to Mid-Cumberland HRA's Meals on Wheels will provide home delivered meals Monday through Friday to a senior for 10 weeks.
- $9/week donated to ACE Learning Center will purchase a set of classroom tumble forms for children to learn positioning,
fine motor activities, and neuro-and sensory developmental training.
- $3/week donated to The Salvation Army, Family and Emergency Shelter Program will provide 62 meals for a homeless person or family.