Admitted Student Next Steps Checklist
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Create your Password by clicking on "Password Management" and follow instructions to access your PipelineMT and MTSU Email Account
- Talk to your program director/advisor for advising. Their contact information can be found if you locate your program on the program page and look under “Contact Information.”
Getting Ready for Class
- Submit "Proof Citizen/Lawfully Present (EVEA)" in to your Graduate Student Portal
- Submit proof of immunization to Health Services if you are enrolled in 9+ hours on campus. If you are a full-time online only student, click here to be taken to the online exemption form.
- Register for classes using PipelineMT (for help, visit page 13 of the Registration Guide)