It's Time to Get Your True Blue Groove Back!
After more than 500 days apart, Middle Tennessee State University is ready to welcome students back to campus for the Fall 2021 semester. When students return on August 23, the campus will be bustling for the first time in nearly a year-and-a-half and in-person classes, student activities, and athletic events will be hosting full capacity crowds.
New Freshmen and Transfer Students
Welcome to Campus! We're are excited that you are joining the True Blue Family.
Here are some helpful tips that all new students should review to set themselves up for success.
We encourage all freshmen and transfer students to attend CUSTOMS - MTSU's new student orientation program. CUSTOMS helps new undergraduate students make the transition into the university, prepares new students for MTSU's educational opportunities, and initiates the integration of new students into the intellectual, cultural, and social climate of the institution.
CUSTOMS ends Wednesday, July 28 for freshmen, and Thursday, August 5 for transfers.
If you can't attend CUSTOMS, there are certian requirements that must be met before advisors are able to register you for courses:
- Make sure you have access to your MTmail account and can log into Pipeline. If you’ve not yet set this up, click here.
- Check your remaining admissions requirements:
- In Pipeline, look for “admissions application” and select “check admission status” to view outstanding requirements. Fulfill any outstanding admissions checklist items.
- In Pipeline under “Registration and Student Records” check the “holds” tab on Pipeline to see if you have any outstanding holds that may prevent registration.
- Submit any required vaccination records to Health Services using our student portal.
- Questions about financial aid? Contact the MT OneStop via email, zoom, or in person.
- Meet with an advisor for help with registration and to understand your degree requirements.
Welcome Back, Blue Raiders!
Students who wish to return to MTSU for the Fall 2021 semester, but did not attend the Spring 2021 or Fall 2020 semesters, must apply as Re-Enrolling students in order to be eligible to register.
Returning students must resolve any holds - specifically business holds - and should meet with an advisor before registering.
To check to see if you have any holds on your account, go to the Registration and Student Records in Pipeline and click the "Holds" tab.
Returning students should also meet with an advisor to help with registration and to help understand degree requirements. For more information on advising, click here.
Finish Your Degree Online!
With over 24 years of experience, MTSU Online offers 16 fully online graduate and undergraduate programs with various concentrations, making nearly 550 courses available in spring and fall semesters. MTSU offers flexible and supported degree programs for working adults that want to achieve a healthy work-life balance.