ATC screening exams consist of an FAA second class physical, plus an EKG and auditory testing. The fee for the ATC exam is $85. Your questionnaire must be completed prior to your exam.
Requirements for ATC Physicals
- Must be registered MTSU student.
- Must meet FAA qualifications for second class certificate .
- Must bring valid photo identification.
- Must be prepared to give urine sample during exam.
- Requested that current FAA exam/history be brought to the exam plus confirmation number.
If you should have any questions or would like to make an appointment call 898-2988.
Scheduling an ATC Physical
- Must schedule an appointment by phone or in person.
- After scheduling appointment, go to the MedXPress website to fill out online medical history.
- Go to the MedXPress website and request an account.
- Check email for account information and assigned password.
- After medical history has been submitted, you will be given a confirmation number.
You must bring with you to your appointment your confirmation number, printed completed
8500-8 application and valid picture ID.
If you have not completed your online medical history by the time of your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule and pay a $10 re-booking fee.
FALL & SPRING
MON - WED
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
SUMMER & SEMESTER BREAKS
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
615-904-8402 (women's health)
615-494-7745 (nurse triage)