COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Health Services is pleased to provide multiple COVID-19 vaccination opportunities to serve MTSU faculty, staff, students and retirees.
J & J and Moderna Vaccines
- The J & J and Moderna vaccines are available at Health Services each Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon and each Friday morning.
- Appointments are strongly recommended, but walk ins will be accommodated when possible.
Who is eligible for this vaccine?
Health Services is currently vaccinating all in the MTSU campus community age 18 and up.
Tennessee residents aged 12 or over can also be vaccinated at multiple locations in the surrounding community. You may visit www.vaccines.gov/search to locate a vaccination site that is convenient to you.
How do I make an appointment for the vaccine?
If you are at least 18 years old, you may make an appointment for a vaccine at the Book Your Vaccine link above.
- Users are required to use an MTSU affiliated email account to log in.
- Please bring a photo ID that includes your date of birth (i.e., a driver’s license or passport)
- Your MTSU ID will not be accepted since it doesn't include your date of birth.
Is parking available near Health Services
Individuals who make appointments may park in the Softball Lot on MTSU Blvd..
What do I do with my vaccine card infographic?
We ask for your patience and understanding as this clinic unfolds. Please know that we have not increased our staffing capacity to answer phone calls, so using the link above is the best way to make your appointment. We are developing and will continue to update information on this clinic at the Student Health Services website.
FALL & SPRING
MON - WED
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
SUMMER & SEMESTER BREAKS
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
615-904-8402 (women's health)