COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Health Services is pleased to provide a COVID-19 vaccination clinic to serve MTSU faculty, staff, students and retirees.
Johnson & Johnson Vaccine
- Available Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- available until August 7, 2021
- The clinic will take place from 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. in the Rec Center lobby on days when CUSTOMS is in session - check dates.
Who is eligible for this vaccine?
How do I make an appointment for the vaccine?
If you meet current phase criteria, you may make an appointment for a vaccine at the link below.
- Users are required to use an MTSU affiliated email account to log in.
- Please bring a photo ID that includes your date of birth (i.e., a driver’s license or passport)
- Your MTSU ID will not be accepted since it doesn't include your date of birth.
Is parking available near Health Services
Individuals who make appointments may park in the Ezell Lot on Blue Raider Drive.
What should I do with my vaccine card?
We ask for your patience and understanding as this clinic unfolds. Please know that we have not increased our staffing capacity to answer phone calls, so using the link above is the best way to make your appointment. We are developing and will continue to update information on this clinic at the Student Health Services website, www.mtsu.edu/healthservices.
FALL & SPRING
MON - WED
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
SUMMER & SEMESTER BREAKS
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
615-904-8402 (women's health)
615-494-7745 (nurse triage)