International Student Requirements
All international students MUST complete the following forms before they can register for classes.
- Tuberculosis Screening
- IMPORTANT: This form is two pages. If you answer YES to any of the questions in Part I of the first page, you MUST complete page 2.
- Meningitis MCV4 – Serogroups A,C,W-135, & Y
- Only for students living on campus
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Hepatisis B/Meningitis
- If student is under the age of 18, this must be completed by a parent.
Directions for Submitting Your Immunizations - Registration Compliance
In order to register for classes Health Services must have proof of two doses of Varicella (chicken pox) and two doses of Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR). If you're under the age of 18, you must complete the additional form found in the student portal. Students living on campus must have proof of Meningitis strains A, C, Y & W135 (either Menactra® or Menveo®).
- Log into the student portal.
- Click on Medical Clearances on the left column.
- The Status column will show either Compliant or Not Compliant.
- Click the Update button if your status is Not Compliant and follow the directions.
- Please allow 48-72 hours for processing.
FALL & SPRING
MON - WED
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
SUMMER & SEMESTER BREAKS
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
615-904-8402 (women's health)