Student Achievements & Recognition
Child Development and Family Studies
- 2017 Kravet Design of Distinction Competition that Interior Design student participated. Megan Watson won 1st place.
- 2017 ACE Camp
- 2015 Lecture Series with AnnMarie Jackson and Teresa Tillman
INTERIOR DESIGN ASID IIDA STUDENT SHOWCASE
Nutrition and Food Science
- Cooking for One or Two -NFS 4500 students observe and teach at community centers.
- NFS students Arin Harwell and Jericho Yates featured on Health Fit!
- NFS Dietetic seniors place 3rd at Scholar's Day.
- NFS Senior Emily Garren completes Fall 2017 internship with Rutherford County Extension.
- Academy of Food and Dietetics 2017 Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo in Chicago.
- "Green Veggies and Yams" NFS graduates Rodriguez and Visocky
- NFS & FCSE students and faculty tour Gaylord's Opryland Resot and Convention Center.
- 2017 NFS Dietetics Graduating Seniors
- 2016 National Nutrition Month Savor the Flavor of Eating Right poster presentationsNFS Poster Presenations at the TN Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (TAND) Annual Meeting 2016
- Nausheen Qureshi attended the (NCHC) National Collegiate Honors College Annual Conference in November 2015
- NDA Chili Cook-Off at Homecoming 2015
Textiles, Merchandising and Design
Department of Human Sciences
Middle Tennessee State University
1301 East Main Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Ellington Human Sciences 100
Department Chair: Deborah Belcher
Telephone: (615) 898-2884
Fax: (615) 898-5130
Office Hours: 8:00-4:30
- Interior Design Entrance Packet
- IDES Application - DUE APRIL 1st
- Textiles, Merchandising, & Design Packet
- TXMD Application - DUE March 1st & October 1st
Use your Pipeline username and password for log in.