- If you have any concerns or questions about animal care and use at MTSU or need to report an adverse event, please do not hesitate to call (615) 494-8918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can report your concerns or compliance violations anonymously.
Reporting Adverse Events
An adverse event is defined as any happening not consistent with routine expected outcomes that results in unexpected animal welfare issues (death, disease, or distress) or human health risks (zoonotic diseases or injuries).
- For emergency veterinary care, please contact Dr. John Haffner at 494-8848.
- Complete and submit an adverse event form.
- This form is to be submitted electronically to the Office of Research Compliance for review by the IACUC.
- Report compliance violations via phone: 615-494-8918.
Misconduct, animal abuse, and other concerns may be reported to email@example.com or 615 494 8918. In addition, the following officials may be notified as well:
- IACUC Chair:
- Matthew Klukowski, Professor Biology (615 904 8435; Matt.Klukowski@mtsu.edu)
- Institutional Official:
- David Butler, Professor & Vice Provost for Research (615 898 2182; David.Butler@mtsu.edu)
- Attending Veteranarian:
- John Haffner, Associate Professor Agriculture (Tel: 615 494 8848; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Compliance Officer:
Office of Compliance
Sam H. Ingram Bldg. 010A
Murfreesboro, TN 37132