Chris Brewer, Assistant Vice Provost
Contact for program reviews, research studies and other general questions or concerns
Office: Jones Hall 340
Phone: (615) 898-5197
Director of Data Management & Institutional Research
Lisa Bass, Director of Institutional Effectiveness
Contact for TK20 CampusWide
Office: Jones Hall 338
Phone: (615) 494-8656
Carla Galford, Senior Data Management & Research Analyst
Office: Jones Hall 334
Phone: (615) 904-8271
Tatum Hawkins, Research Analyst 2
Office: Jones Hall 348
Phone: (615) 898-5820
Vacant, Research Analyst 2
Phone: (615) 904-8161
Angela Harris-Huell, Research Analyst 2
Office: Jones Hall 332
Phone: (615) 494-8890
Patricia Mayes, Secretary III
Office: Jones Hall 335
Phone: (615) 494-8803
Pudjiati Sutarso, I.E. Coordinator
Contact for Senior Exit Exams (General Education and Major field Tests)
Office: Jones Hall 336
Phone: (615) 898-5070
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning and Research strives to facilitate the integration of assessment, planning, and institutional research to encourage continuous assessment and improvement of the University's academic programs and administrative services.
The goals of the IEPR Office include the following.
- Provide leadership and coordination for the University's institutional effectiveness activities.
- Provide leadership to the University's strategic planning process.
- Coordinate the University's performance funding program.
- Assist academic and administrative departments in planning appropriate assessment and evaluation measurements.
- Analyze and disseminate information about the University in support of institutional decision-making, planning, and reporting.
- Assist in preparations and responses to SACSCOC related to the reaffirmation of accreditation.
- Assist campus departments in the design of survey instruments.
- Fulfill other initiatives as assigned by the University Provost.