Historic Rutledge Hall is located on the west side of campus. Rutledge is steps from Walnut Grove, the Kirksey Old Main Building, Peck Hall and next door to the James Union Building which houses one of our newest on campus dining options, the Raider Zone Gril. Rutledge hosts a help desk and shares a 24-hour help desk with the Lyon Complex. The main floor of Rutledge houses a lobby, laundry room and kitchen.
A typical room in Rutledge Hall includes:
- two twin XL beds
- two chests
- two desks
- two chairs
- two closets
- sink in tiled alcove
- two internet connection ports
Bathrooms are located on each floor and shared by the residents of the floor.
A limited number of private rooms may be available
Typical Layout of a Room in Rutledge Hall
- Window: 37.25" W x 65.5" H
- Chest: 30.5" x 18.5"
- Desk: 36" x 20"
- Mattress: 80"
Layout is representative of a typical room. Furnishings and measurements may vary from room to room. Many rooms are the mirror image of this layout.
Refer to the Rates page for cost information.
Housing assignment information comes to MTSU email accounts, so check often.
- Meningococcal vaccination required for room assignment.
Click here for more information. Fax documentation to 615-898-5459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Housing maintenance request call 615-898-4116 or Click here
- Emergency maintenance requests after normal business hours – contact the front desk of your building for assistance