Greater Atlanta area
- B.S., Mass Communication - Broadcast Journalism 1982
- Veteran consumer reporter: WABC-TV, New York; KDFW, Dallas; KUSA, Denver; and WSMV, Nashville.
- Established a scholarship at MTSU in her name.
- Produced award-winning documentaries focusing on issues related to women, health and minorities.
- Awarded the National Press Club Award for Consumer Journalism, National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Press Club of Dallas Katie Awards, Best of Gannett, American Cancer Society Media Award and an American Red Cross Award.
- Host/Reporter and Specials Producer for the weekly multicultural program “Insights” in Dallas, Texas