Owner and Curator
Electric Lady Studios
- B.S., Recording Industry 2002
- Widely credited with rehabilitating Jimi Hendrix's Electric Lady Studios . As curator for the business has attracted projects with David Bowie, Adele, Frank Ocean, Patti Smith, Lorde, St Vincent, Kendrick Lamar, Thom Yorke, and many others.
- Creator, Producer: "Live at Electric Lady," a concert series. Projects to date include Patti Smith, The Kills, The Raconteurs.
- Producer: "Live at Electric Lady: The Raconteurs" (documentary film)
- Co-Creator, Electric Lady Producer Management: Producer projects include Weyes Blood, Michael Kiwanuka, Father John Misty, and more.
- Curator and Director of Art Sales for The Daniel Johnston estate, developing educational and charitable programs for mental health awareness.
- Producer: "Honey I Sure Miss You: A Tribute to the Art, Life, and Music of Daniel Johnston" (short film)
- Investor, Consultant: Vinyl Me Please, the world's largest vinyl record subscription service.
- Co-Founder: Heartbreaker Banquet (2011-2015)