Senior Director, Communications, ALSAC
St. Jude Children
- B.S., Mass Communication - Journalism 1996
- 2014 – 2016, Director, Strategic Communications & Media Relations
- 2011 – 2014, Senior Principal, Global Media Relations
- 2003 – 2011, Principal, Communications
- His group has won the prestigious Silver Anvil, awarded by the Public Relations Society of America and the Gold Quill, given by the International Association of Business Communicators.
- 2007 – independently published “Two Sides of a Cypress Wall: The True Story of a Reluctant College Graduate,” a bittersweet story of coping with life in your early twenties.