Director of Media Services; Chief of News and Information
National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Washington, DC
- B.S., Recording Industry Management/Broadcast Journalism 1982
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and directs the dissemination of all electronic, print and broadcast news media for NASA’s programs, activities and policies
- Developed a state-of-the-art digital system to collect, process, distribute, and broadcast news and information by NASA Headquarters and all agency field centers.
- Involved in the development, testing and implementation of AP’s Electronic News Production System (ENPS) for the BBC.
- Emmy Award-winning writer and producer.
- 16 years of television journalism experience, and 10 years of senior broadcast news and technology development management experience.