Policies, Forms, & Documents

Union Facility Usage Policy Banner and Other Advertising Off Campus Vendors


Please find a list of forms and documents for use of MTSU Union facilities and other items below. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about specific forms or documents.

All event services; Amplified Sound, Request for facility, Food information, Technical Services, and Banner requests are collected on the Student Affairs facility request dynamic form. This form can be found HERE

Additional Forms

Some forms are in PDF format and require that you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Reader is freely available on the Adobe web site.