The Student Unions Department is responsible for the administration of three student union facilities across the campus of Middle Tennessee State University. They are the James Union Building, the Keathley University Center, and the Student Union Building. Search through all the spaces, and when you are ready to request space, follow the instructions here.
We are a full service meeting, event, and activity program. We will coordinate with all vendors and parties across campus to ensure your event is excellent from start to finish. We facilitate all permits, applications, and requests so you dont have to.
- Stage Production / Concert
- Receptions / Social
All reservations and events must adhere to MTSU's Use of Campus Property and Facilities Scheduling Policy, found here.
Instructions and guidelines to request space on MTSU campus
- Check 25Live for appropriate facility and/or available space.
- Complete Request for Facility form:
- Students-advisor & student organization must approve, digitally.
- Faculty/Staff-department budget head must approve, digitally.
- All paperwork (forms, contracts, insurance information, etc.) must be approved, finalized and received by the venue event coordinator at least 5 business days (Mon.-Fri.) prior to the event or meeting. For larger events please submit paper work at least 2 weeks in advance.
- All forms will be automatically submitted, and you will receive a submission verification email within 1 hour of all approvals being complete.
Student Union Summer Hours
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
The Campus Life Desk in the Student Union
Atrium will be staffed daily from 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM,
and from 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM on CUSTOMS