Welcome to the School of Nursing
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic & resulting inaccessibility of the HESI Exam, the HESI requirement will be waived for Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 School of Nursing application cycles. The application deadline for these cycles are October 1, 2020 and February 1, 2021, respectively. Grade and GPA requirements are still the same.
The application deadline for the Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Practitioner (PMHNP)
concentration has been extended. Please reach out to the Nursing MSN Advisor (MSNadvisor@mtsu.edu) for further details.
Beginning February 1, 2021, School of Nursing scholarship applications will be completed and submitted online only. A link will be provided on the Nursing website and will be active for the application period, which is February 1 – April 1.
- During the 2020-2021 academic year, the School of Nursing MSN program will introduce a revised Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) and a Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Practitioner (PMHNP) concentration.
- Attend a Nursing Information Session more information about our BSN program
The School of Nursing offers:
- Traditional four-year baccalaureate nursing program
- Masters of Science in Nursing degree with a concentration of Family Nurse Practitioner
Traditional BSN Program
- Undergraduate Admission Progression Guidelines
- BSN Application Deadlines
- Traditional BSN Application (link disabled after application deadline)
- School of Nursing Admission Data
- NCLEX-RN pass rates 2016-2020
- Admissions Exam Information
- HESI - MTSU Nursing Admission Assessment
- BSN Course Sequence
- Graduate Admission Progression Guidelines
- MSN Application Deadlines
- MSN Program Options
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Program of Study
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Program of Study
- MSN Certification Results 2013-2016
Jenny Sauls, PHD, RN, CNE
Professor and Director, School of Nursing
School of Nursing
Middle Tennessee State University
CKNB Building, Box 81
1301 East Main Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
For information on the Traditional BSN Program, call (615) 898-4803.
For information on the MSN Programs, call (615) 898-5252.
Welcome new students, returning students, faculty, and staff!
- Nursing Application - BSN (link disabled after application deadline)
- Undergraduate Student Handbook
- Graduate Student Handbook
Use your Pipeline username and password for log in.