Accessible Parking Permits for Visitors
Parking permits for disabled visitors are available in the Parking & Transportation Services Office at 1403 East Main Street during posted hours.
Please note that in order to secure a MTSU disabled parking pass, visitors need to provide the following information:
- State-issued disabled parking license plate or placard
- Proof of ownership and registration for the disabled plate or placard
The pass is valid in all unreserved campus parking spaces.
After 5:30 p.m. the state-issued disabled plate or placard is sufficient to park on campus.
Visitors to the MTSU campus are always welcome. Visitor parking is available in all valid unreserved or unrestricted parking spaces on our campous. All visitors are required to obtain a permit from the Parking and Transporation Services Office at 1403 East Main Street, or print a visitor pass. Visitors permits are $2.00 per day.
30-minute parking meters are available at several convenient locations including:
- Visitors Circle Cope Administration Building (CAB)
- Faulkenberry Drive @ Athletics Ticket Office
- Champion Way @ Keathley University Center (KUC)
- Middle Tennessee Blvd. @ Ingram Building (ING) - (HR Office)
- Student Union Lot, Corner of Blue Raider Dr. and MTSU Blvd. (MTSU Phillips Bookstore)
Tours, Admissions, Financial Aid, and Bursar's Office Visit?
Free parking in Visitors Lot at Student Services and Admissions Center (SSAC) on Blue Raider Drive.
Please secure your free pass at the front desk inside the SSAB.