- Winsett, A Moilanen, K. Paudel, S. Kamali, K. Ding, W. Cribb, D. Seifu, S. Neupane, Quantitative determination of magnetite and maghemite in iron oxide nanoparticles using Mössbauer spectroscopy, Springer Nature Applied Sciences, (2019) 1:1636 | https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-019-1699-2
- M. R. Kurilich, A. Thapa, A. Moilanen, J.L. Miller, W. Li, S. Neupane “Comparative study of electron field emission from randomly-oriented and vertically-aligned carbon nanotubes synthesized on stainless steel substrates”, Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, 37, 041202 (2019); doi: 10.1116/1.5098782.
- M. Pasquerilla, M. Kelley, R Mushi, M. D. P. Aguinaga and D. Erenso (2018) "Laser Trapping Ionization of Single Human Red Blood Cell," Biomedical Physics & Engineering Express, Volume 4, Number 4
- Kelley M., Cooper J., Devito D., Mushi R., Aguinaga M.D.P., Erenso D.B. (2018) "Laser trap ionization for identification of human erythrocytes with variable hemoglobin quantitation,” Journal of Biomedical Optics 23(5), 055005. https://doi.org/10.1117/1.JBO.23.5.055005.
- Endris Muhammed, Lili Chen, Mulugeta Sete, Ying Gao, and Daniel Erenso, “Radio-sensitivity of Chemo treated 4T1 breast cancer cells measured by laser trapping”, Biomedical Optics Express (submitted).
- B. Frank, “Taking a Crack at Card Stacks: Tips and Resources for Getting Started” . The Physics Teacher 56, 408 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1119/1.5051165
- A. Thapa, S. Neupane, R. Guo, K. Jungjohann, D. Pete, W.Z. Li “Direct Growth of Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotubes on Stainless Steel by Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition” Diamond and Related Materials, 90(2018) 144-153
- Justin Woods, N. Bhattarai, P. Chapagain, Y. Yang, Suman Neupane, "In situ transmission electron microscopy observations of rechargeable lithium ion batteries”, Nano Energy, Volume 56, February 2019, Pages 619-640
- Khem Narayan Poudel, Vijay Koju, and William M. Robertson, “Frequency selective surfaces for microwave frequency band applications” in IEEE USNC-URSI Radio Science Meeting (Joint with AP-S Symposium), 9-14 July, 2017 https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/8074874/.
- Khem Narayan Poudel and William M. Robertson , “Metamaterial inspired antenna design for massive MIMO, 5G communications system” in IEEE USNC-URSI Radio Science Meeting (Joint with AP-S Symposium), 9-14 July, 2017 https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/8074918.
- Khem Narayan Poudel and William M. Robertson, “Maximum length sequence dielectric multilayer reflector,” OSA Continuum 1(2), 358-372 (2018) https://www.osapublishing.org/osac/abstract.cfm?uri=osac-1-2-358
- Vijay Koju & William M. Robertson, “Leaky Bloch-like surface waves in the radiation-continuum for sensitivity enhanced biosensors via azimuthal interrogation,” Scientific Reports volume7, Article number: 3233 (2017) https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-03515-0
- Vijay Koju and William M. Robertson “Excitation of Bloch-like surface waves in quasi-crystals and aperiodic dielectric multilayers,”Optics Letters 41 (13), 2915-2918
- Hanna Terletska, Tianran Chen, Joseph Paki, and Emanuel Gull, "Charge ordering and nonlocal correlations in the doped extended Hubbard model", Rev. B 97, 115117 (2018).
- Sergei Iskakov, Hanna Terletska, and Emanuel Gull, "Momentum-space cluster dual-fermion method", Rev. B 97, 125114 (2018).
- Yi Zhang, R. Nelson, K.-M. Tam,W. Ku, U. Yu, N. S. Vidhyadhiraja, H. Terletska, J. Moreno, M. Jarrell, and T. Berlijn, "On the nature of localization in Ti doped Si, arXiv: 1805.05276 , Phys. Rev. B 98, 174204 (2018).
- H. Terletska, Y. Zhang, K.-M. Tam, T. Berlijn, L. Chioncel, N. S. Vidhyadhiraja, M. Jarrell, Submitted to Applied Materials Journal (Special issue), “Review: Systematic Quantum Cluster Typical Medium method For the Study of Localization in Strongly Disordered Electronic Systems” accepted for publication
- Brian Frank, Keynote Speaker at Conference on “Integrating Research & Practice: Using STEM Disciplines to build 21st Century Workplace Skills, June 28th, 2018, at University of Maine.
- Brian Frank, “What can be achieved by building on student ideas?” PERC 2018 in Washington DC, July 2018
- Brian Frank, “Identifying conceptual resources for understanding physics”, invited discussant, PERC 2018 in Washington DC, July 2018.
- Brian Frank, Invited Talk at the AAPT “Physics Teacher Camp” workshop in July.
- Ron Henderson, “PhysTEC in 50 States: Tennessee”, AAPT Winter Meeting, January 6-8 2018, San Diego.
- Ron Henderson, “Marketing and Recruiting for University Physics Programs,” invited panelist and presenter, APS Chairperson;s Conference, Institute of Physics, June 7-9 2018, College Park, MD.
- Higgins, C., S. Fung, J. Thieman, L. Garcia, Radio Jove Solar Citizen Science, American Geophysical Union Meeting Fall 2018, Washington DC, December 10-14, 2018.
- Higgins, C., S. Fung, J. Thieman, L. Garcia, Radio Jove Space Science Education Partners, American Geophysical Union Meeting Fall 2018, Washington DC, December 10-14, 2018.
- Higgins, C, T. Clarke, K. Imai, M. Imai, F. Reyes, J. Thieman, LWA1 Observations of Jupiter’s Left-Hand Polarized Decametric Emission, Magnetospheres of the Outer Planets 2018, Boulder, CO, July 9-13, 2018.
- Higgins, C., S. Fung, J. Thieman, L. Garcia, Radio Jove Citizen Science Partnerships, Magnetospheres of the Outer Planets 2018, Boulder, CO, July 9-13, 2018.
- Higgins, C., S. Fung, J. Thieman, L. Garcia, Radio Jove Hands-On Citizen Science at NASA Space Science Education Consortium (NSSEC), NSSEC Team Meeting, NASA-GSFC, Greenbelt, MD, August 26-29, 2018.
- Travis Marlow, C. Higgins, Long-Term Variability of Solar Radio Bursts, MTSU Summer Research Poster Session, August 31, 2018.
- Beverly Warner, C. Higgins, Effect of the Lunar Shadow in the Intake of Data from Solar Activity, MTSU Summer Research Poster Session, August 31, 2018.
- Chuck Higgins, “Radio Jove and the Heliophysics Education Consortium (HEC)”, HEC Team Meeting, NASA-GSFC, Greenbelt, MD, Oct 24, 2017.
- Chuck Higgins, “Radio Jove Solar Eclipse Observations” at the Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers (SARA) Conference, Green Bank, WV, July 23-26, 2017.
- S. Neupane, “Effect of Practice Exam on Undergraduate Modern Physics Course”, American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) Summer Meeting, Washington D.C., July 28-Aug 1, 2018.
- Yang, D. Kirkendell, S. Neupane, D. Brookes, “The process of learning and assessment in activity-based physics classrooms”, American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) Summer Meeting, Washington D.C., July 28-Aug 1, 2018
- S. Neupane, “In Situ Transmission Electron Microscopic Studies of Common Electrodes in rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries-A Review” Association of Nepali Physicist in America e-Conference, July 21-22, 2018
- S. Neupane, “A Study of the effect of Practice Exam On Undergraduate Modern Physics Course” Tennessee Section American Association of Physics Teachers Annual Meeting March 23- 24, 2018 Lipscomb University, Nashville, TN
- Hanna Terletska, “DCA study of two-dimensional extended Hubbard model”, Cond. Matter Physics seminar, University of Michigan (01/11/2018).
- Hanna Terletska, “Understanding quantum materials through computational methods”, Colloquium, Center of Computational Science, MTSU (04/20/2018)
- Hanna Terletska, (invited talk) “Electron localization in Hubbard model and beyond”, seminar at material science and technology division materials theory group, Oak Ridge National Lab (05/04/2018).
- Hanna Terletska, “Charge order and non-local correlations in the doped two-dimensional extended Hubbard model”, APS March Meeting, Los Angeles, CA (03/06/2018).
- Hanna Terletska, “Numerical study of metal-insulator transition in quantum systems”, co-author, poster presentation by physics undergraduate Kristin Barton, CUWiP, University of Virginia, 01/12/2018-01/14/2018.
- Hanna Terletska, “Effect of non-local correlations and doping on charge ordered and Mott insulating phases”, poster to presented at Gordon research seminar, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA (06/23/2018-06/24/2018).
- Hanna Terletska, “Charge order and Mott transition in extended Hubbard model”, poster, Gordon research conference, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA (06/24/2018-06/29/2018).
- Hanna Terletska, “Electron localization in 2D extended Hubbard model”, (invited talk), Brookhaven Nat. Lab., Center of Computational Sciences 2018 Fall 2018 workshop, 09/30/2018.
- Hanna Terletska, "Electron localization in two-dimensional extended Hubbard model”, 85th SESAPS Meeting, 11/9/2018.
Hanna Terletska,"Beyond Hubbard Model: effect of inter-site interactions on phase transitions in 2D extended Hubbard model" poster presented at Simons Foundation annual meeting for many electron collaboration, New York, NY Feb 02/14/2019-02/15/2019.
Hanna Terletska, invited talk, "Understanding quantum materials using computational methods ", Case Western Reserve University, condensed matter seminar, Cleveland, OH, 02/27/2019.
- Hanna Terletska, panel speaker, Conference for Undergraduate Women in Physics, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, 01/18/2019-01/20/2019.
Allen, A., Berriman, G.B., DuPrie, K, Mink, J, Nemiroff, R., Ryan, P. Schmidt, J., Shamir, L., Shortridge, K, Tyalor, M. Teuben, P, Wallin, J., and Warmels, R. 2018, “The Astrophysics Source Code Library: What’s new, what’s coming?” accepted in the Proceedings of the October 22-26 2017 ADASS XXVII meeting in Santiago Chile.
Allen, A., Teuben, P, Berriman, G.B., DuPrie, K, Mink, J, Nemiroff, R., Ryan, P. Schmidt, J., Shamir, L., Shortridge, K, Wallin, J., and Warmels, R. 2018, “The Astrophysics Source Code Library by the numbers,”, The American Astronomical Society Meeting, Abstract 150.10 (January 2018).
- Daniel Erenso, Biomedical Optics Express, Reviewer
- Daniel Erenso, Acta Biomaterialia, Reviewer
- Jana Ruth Ford, Invited Book Review: The Unforgotten Sisters: Female Astronomers and Scientists before Caroline Herschel, Journal of Astronomical History and Heritage, 20(2):254–255 (2017).
- Brian Frank, Physical Review Special Topics – Physics Education Research, Reviewer.
- Ron Henderson, Physical Review Special Topics – Physics Education Research, Reviewer
- Suman Neupane, Associate Editor for RSC Advances
- Suman Neupane, Journal of ECS, Reviewer
- Bill Robertson, “Ray of Light” a photographic nonfiction picture book about how light moves and works, to be published by Scholastic.
- Bill Robertson, reviewer for an NSF grant on acoustics/physics of music for the Division of Physics.
- Bill Robertson, Journal of Applied Physics, Reviewer
- Bill Robertson, Journal of Optics, Reviewer
- Bill Robertson, Applied Physics Letters (2), Reviewer
- Bill Robertson, Biosensors, Reviewer
- Bill Robertson, MDPI Open Access Journal, Reviewer
- Hanna Terletska, Physical Review B, Reviewer (6)
- Hanna Terletska, Physical Review Letters, Reviewer (4).
- Hanna Terletska, Computer Physics Communications (1).
- Hanna Terletska, reviewer for an NSF grant (3)
- Hanna Terletska, reviewer for DOE grant (2)
- Hanna Terletska, Oak Ridge Nat. Lab CNMS user proposal reviewer (2)