Upper Division Forms


Students must submit an Intent to Graduate Form with the graduation coordinator during priority registration after completing 75 credit hours.  Hard copies of both these forms may also be obtained in the Department office.

Use the form that corresponds to your program and the catalog you will be graduating under. It usually refers to the year you started at MTSU. Requirements for Political Science and International Relations have changed over the years. Students previously enrolled may follow newer program requirements if they wish by adopting a later upper division form. Please consult your advisor to make sure you are using the proper Upper Division Form.

Political Science General Focus

Pre-Law Concentration

Public Policy and Management Concentration

Teaching Licensure

International Relations

Majors should be advised regularly . Academic advising is required for freshman, transfer students, new majors, and for students completing their upper division forms. Suggestion: Use the appropriate Upper Division Form as a check sheet to keep track of your progress and easily identify what you still need to take. Consult the Handbook for additional information, including on how to generate a degree evaluation through Pipeline.

Follow Us!

Facebook Icon Twitter Icon Instagram Icon

For Upper Division Forms, Student Handbooks, Newsletters, the Virtual Mentoring Program and Scholarships/Awards click at left on STUDENT RESOURCES

For information on Careers, Research and Internship opportunities, Study Abroad, Law Schools and Graduate Schools click on STUDENT SERVICES PORTAL under the tab  STUDENT RESOURCES on the left