- Facilitate proposal development and submittal in accordance with Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements
- Review and assist the PI with budget development
- Prepare and process award documents for signature
- ORSP requests submittal of a pre-proposal in the Cayuse system at least 30 calendar days prior to the grant due date. (See the "Cayuse" section of the website for detailed submission information.)
- The PI must have all requested proposal information to the ORSP Award Specialist and approvals from the PI's Dean and Department Chair at least 7 calendar days in advance of the grant due date.
- Establish accounts for awarded grants and contracts with assistance from the Business Office
- Review and approve grant and contract spending
- Provide quarterly expenditure reports to PI
- Prepare time and effort reports
Find your Awards Management Specialist on our Contact Page.