Guided Campus Tours
Things to Remember
- Arrive Early!
- Be respectful of other guests. If you are late, your visit could be cut short.
- Allow Plenty of Time!
- Your campus tour should last approximately two (2) hours.
- Rain or Shine!
- Daily campus visits continue even when the weather changes.
- Parking Pass!
- Bring your tour confirmation email and leave it on your vehicle dashboard or pick up a parking pass from the information desk in the Student Services and Admissions Center before your tour. If you receive a parking ticket while you are part of a Daily Campus Visit, please call 615-898-5670.
- After Your Tour!
- Rate your visit by completing our survey!
- Departmental Tours
- If you would like to meet with an academic department on campus to learn more about your program and the resources they offer, please reach out to the department ahead of time using our Academic Programs page and going to their "Contact Information" tab.
Registration for a Guided Campus Tour
We're excited to welcome you to campus - in person - so you can see yourself at MTSU!