Update a Student Organization
All student organizations are required to update their organization every fall semester. To update, please follow these instructions:
- Go to www.mtsu.edu/mymt.
- Use your pipeline username and password to log into the system.
- Click on the "Organizations" tab.
- Select the "Register An Organization" button.
- Find your organization's name in the list. Next to the organization's name will be a blue button that says "Re-Register". Select that button.
- You will need your organization's roster, M#s, and an electronic copy of your constitution to upload into the system.
Once you have submitted the organization's information through www.mtsu.edu/mymt, we will verify that students are currently enrolled, review the constitution, and verify the advisor agrees to serve.