Support resources and consulting staff are available to help you learn the basic skills needed to implement your continuity plans.
- Call or email the FITC (x8189, or email@example.com) with specific questions .
- Call or email the ITD Help Desk (x5345, or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Schedule a one-on-one consultation with an instructional support staff member by calling 615-904-8189, alternative methods may be employed to provide remote consultation services.
- Attend a face-to-face D2L Bootcamp workshop. (Workshops are scheduled before the start of each semester, by request, and as needed. The FITC will schedule additional workshops the week of March 16-20, 2020 and can deliver via alternative methods if necessary).
- List of resources available for working remotely and instructions on how to gain access to those requiring VPN (Virtual Private Network) access.
- List of software providers offering temporary free access.
- Loaner Equipment
Walker Library Resources
- Walker Library Remote Services: List of services and resources avaialble to support faculty and student teaching, learning, and research virtually while MTSU classes are conducted remotely.
- In a crowdsourcing effort, the following resources have been collected by faculty colleagues in an attempt to provide additional resources for remote teaching technologies.