Welcome to our free tutoring service!
We are offering a hybrid approach for tutoring this semester—both in-person and remote (via zoom). For remote tutoring, click the zoom url to join a tutor who is waiting to assist you. For all in-person sessions, be sure to check in and check-out of each session using the QR code scan that is provided by your tutor. Please note that at the beginning of the semester, information is being updated on a daily basis so please check back for updates.
We invite you to take advantage of our free campus tutoring
Tutoring is available in over 200 courses in subjects such as biology, history, computer information systems, physics, math, economics, recording industry, study skills/learning strategies, and many more.
How Can I Get Free Tutoring?
- Go to tutoring web page at https://mtsu.edu/studentsuccess/tutoring.php
- Click on “Campus Tutoring (In-Person & Remote)”,
- Select department from drop-down menu
- Click “find tutoring opportunities”.
- This will take you to the schedule (day/time) and zoom link for tutoring session
- To see entire tutoring schedule, skip step #3 and click directly on “Find Tutoring Opportunities”.
Note: Zoom link revolves and will only appear during session times.
Campus Tutoring (In-Person & Remote)
Find available tutoring by searching below:
MTSU students, faculty, and staff have access to the online training video library, Lynda.com. Tutorials are available for thousands of writing, publishing, graphic design, animation, and audio/video programs; career fields like marketing, filmmaking, game creation, IT security, and web design; and even job skills such as time management, and project coordination. So whether for classroom assignments or personal and professional development, you can learn with Lynda.
Visit the Lynda.com page for more information.
University Writing Center
Visit the University Writing Center page for more information.
Benefits of Tutoring
- Better test grades
- Higher persistence/retention rates
- GPA improvement
- Understanding difficult course material
- Help when struggling in a course
If you have questions, contact Dr. Cornelia Wills: at email@example.com or call 615-494-8650 .
P. O. Box 500