Find Your #MTSUFit at Campus Rec!
Whether you've never stepped into a gym or you're training for a triathlon (or find yourself somewhere in the middle), we're here to help you get where you want to be. There's no one-size-fits-all game plan, so you'll find a range of activities and resources everywhere you turn.
Your basic Rec membership is included with your MTSU tuition or employment each semester! All other semester-based membership options.
- Salsa Under the Stars: Tues, Sept. 25, 6-8 pm. Get free chips and salsa and learn how to dance! UPDATE: Due to rain, this event will be held in the Rec' Upstairs Studio. Dance Fit (originally 6:15-7:15 pm upstairs) will now be held downstairs in the Functional Fitness Room.
- Intramural Registration: Tues, Sept. 25 is the deadline to register for Table Tennis and Preseason Flag Football. Register now!
- Stones River Cleanup: FREE. Thurs, Sept. 27, 2:30-6 pm. Get details.
- Bash the Rec: Fri, Sept. 28, 7 pm. Giveaways, music, activities in front of the Rec. This yearly event is always a lot of fun!
- mtsYOU Challenge: Complete at least ONE listed activity each month and track your involvement to be entered to win awesome prizes! Complete all 8 challenges and automatically be entered to win the grand prize at the end of the Spring 2019 semester!
P.O. Box 556
Murfreesboro, TN 37132