WEBVIEWER:WMB OR SFA
( Please note: Webviewer is NOT accurate for the Music Hall. Please see Tim Musselman in person to determine its
- YOUR CONCERT PROGRAM PROCEDURES
- Syllabi & Class Notes
- Student Handbook
- Jury Sheets: Adobe (fill it out online)
- Brass Jury back: Adobe (fill it out online)
- Student Recital Form -pdf (type in the fields and then print) DO NOT TURN THESE IN HAND WRITTEN! - TYPE THEM BEFORE PRINTING
- Application for Use of Facilities
- CD Request form
- Large Ensemble listening library
- Wind Instrument Checkout Form - Please fill out online before printing.
- String Instrument Checkout Form
- Overload Request Form
- Waiver of Liability
The Middle Tennessee State University School of Music is committed to the health,
safety and well-being of all musicians who participate in academic or performance
As an institution of the Tennessee Board of Regents, Middle Tennessee State University
makes a comprehensive effort to proactively educate, assist, and protect all students,
staff, faculty, and guests in health related issues. For musicians, this includes:
- Healthy approaches to private lessons and ensemble rehearsals that include appropriate
technical exercises and clear information regarding the safe utilization of the muscles
and bones associated with specific music production.
- Facilities and equipment that are safe and instruction on proper handling of all equipment
- Consideration of volume levels in practice and performance spaces, with acoustical
treatments for sonic mediation as needed for hearing protection.
- Rigorous academic and performance curricula with clear expectations within an affirming
environment to help ensure student success.
- Genuine concern for the wellbeing and equality of each individual, regardless of gender,
race, creed, nationality, religious affiliation, or sexual preference.
- While the MTSU School of Music strives to foster and maintain healthy practices and
environments, the faculty and staff are not trained medical professionals. When appropriate,
referrals will be made to appropriate MTSU staff or faculty, or to highly trained
professionals off campus.
- Musician's Hearing Information
- Protecting Your Vocal Health (NASM-PAMA document)
- Protecting your Hearing Health (NASM-PAMA document)
- Protecting Your Neuro-Musculoskeletal Health (NASM-PAMA document)