President's Commission on the Status of Women (PCSW)
The PCSW is a large standing committee that:
- Identifies areas of concern to women students, faculty, staff, and administrators at MTSU
- Researches how other universities and organizations deal with these issues
- Recommends policy modifications, where needed
- Funds seed projects to address problems not requiring policy changes
- Finds permanent administrative homes for projects that have the potential for long-term positive impact
- Provides support for activities of specific interest and benefit to women
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MTSU's President's Commission on the Status of Women (PCSW) is a partnership with the President's Office and serves as a primary channel of communication regarding issues and concerns related to women students, staff, faculty and administrators.
The Commission's purpose is to advocate that the University respond to the needs of women by removing obstacles and building bridges between working and social environments for women.
To that end, the Commission works collaboratively with a broad constituency of groups, offices and organizations in promoting the advancement of women through education, support, and activism.