SGA Spring elections will be held April 6-9, 2015 for all Executive positions and college and at-large senators. Descriptions and duties of these positions can be found in the SGA Constitution as well as the By-laws. If you would like to apply for any of these positions, you can pick up an information packet in the CSIL Office, Student Union 330, starting March 2.
- SGA President
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President of Marketing
- Vice President of Campus Relations
- College of Basic & Applied Sciences
- College of Behavioral & Health Sciences
- College of Education
- College of Graduate Studies
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Mass Communication
- March 2nd – Candidate packets available in the CSIL Office, Student Union 330
- March 16th – Packets are Due by 4:00 pm in the CSIL Office, Student Union 330
- March 18th – Candidate Eligibility Announced
- March 19th – Executive Board Candidates Banner & Tabling Sign-Up in the CSIL Office, Student Union 330
- March 20th – Senator Candidates Banner & Tabling Sign-Up in the CSIL Office, Student Union 330
- March 25th – Mandatory Meeting (BAS 301) at 6:00 pm
- March 26th – Banners are Due by 4:00 pm in the CSIL Office, Student Union 330
- March 27th – Campaigning Begins
- April 1st – Executive Board Debate (BAS 102) at 6:00 pm
- April 6th - April 9th – Election Week
- April 9th – Results will be posted outside SGA Office, Student Union 306 and CSIL Office, Student Union 330
The MTSU Electoral Act establishes clear, proper and equitable procedures for conducting university elections and establishes minimum qualifications for candidates for Student Government Association offices.
For more information, please call the SGA VP of Campus Relations at 904-8095.