Workshops Currently Available
- The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas are Setting Up a Generation for Failure (FBG)
- Small Teaching Online: Applying Learning Science in Online Classes (FBG)
- Whistling Vivaldi: How Stereotypes Affect Us and What We Can Do (FBG)
- Professors as Writers: A Self-Help Guide to Productive Writing (FBG)
- Mindfulness Meditation Practice
- New Faculty Professional Development Series
- Creating a Faculty Development Plan (FDP) for Yourself
- Crafting a Course Assignment Using the Charrette Process
- Developing or Updating your "Teaching Philosophy Statement" (TPS)
- How to Conduct and Publish a Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Project
- Effective Teaching Philosophy Statements: A Hands-On Workshop
- Iyengar Yoga Chair Practice
Available Upon Request
- D2L ePortfolio
- Introduction to D2L
- GEP Plenary Luncheon
- 2019: D2L Gradebook - Have you switched to using an online gradebook?
- 2019: D2L Quizzing - More than just a setup!
- 2019: D2L Dropbox - Student Work: Collecting, Grading, Feedback and More!
- 2019: D2L Rubrics and Discussions - Creating and Grading Student Interactivity
- 2019: Planning for Digital Accessibility