Participate in Intramural Sports and Bash the Rec!
Connect with your friends -- and compete in an organized, fun environment. See whose team is best! Our intramural program offers competitive activities in a variety of sport and recreational activities! Don't miss these opportunities to join in the fun and be connected with MTSU.
For more information about the golf tournament contact David Tippett at 898-2104 or 898-5341
Don't miss out on any of the exciting Campus Recreation events offered Fall 2014! From ultimate frisbee to white water rafting, we have something to spark anyone's interest.
For more information about Campus Recreation or any of these programs, please call 898-2104 or come by the Campus Recreation Office 7:30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. For schedules and more information, check out any department by following these links: Aquatics, Fitness, Intramurals, Outdoors, Sports Clubs
- Laser Tag, Indoor Volleyball -- Sign up by Oct. 21
- TIRSA Shootout (flag football tourney) -- Sign up by Oct. 24
- Alpine Tower Open Climb at the Rec Center -- NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR THIS FREE EVENT OCT. 23!
- Overnight Canoe Trip on the Caney Fork River -- Sign up by Oct. 21 for Oct. 25-26 trip
- Super Smash Bros. Night -- FREE EVENT -- Nov. 2
- Indoor Soccer -- Sign up by Nov. 4<
- 3-on-3 Basketball Tourney -- Sign up by Nov. 11
- Billiards Tourney -- FREE EVENT -- Nov. 23
- Retro Video Game Night -- FREE EVENT -- Nov. 24
- Battleship Tourney -- Sign up by Nov. 24
- Rock Climbing Foster Falls -- Sign up by Oct. 28 for this Nov. 1 activity
- Full Moon Night Hike at Edwin Warner Park, Nashville -- Sign up by Oct. 31 for this Nov. 5 outing
- Mountain Biking in Enterprise Park, Chattanooga -- Sign up by Nov. 4 for Nov. 8 trip
- Backpacking the Fiery Gizzard Trail -- Sign up by Nov. 11 for this Nov. 15-16 hike
- Caving at Indian Grave Point -- Sign up by Nov. 18 for Nov. 22 activity